Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mel Gibson is Cray Cray! But so is Oksana Grigorieva!

First and foremost: Read this and listen to the sound clip.

My favorite line: "ALL I WANT IS MY DAUGHTER AND A MAID!!!!!"

So every day in the car on the way to work, Kuya Tammy would turn on the radio and set it to 650 AM, and we would listen to the Armstrong and Getty show. Well, assuming that I'm not curled up in the ball, sleeping.

Today's topic of discussion is the newly released recording of a phone call between actor Mel Gibson, and his current wife or girlfriend or whatever, Russian model, Oksana whatsherface. According to whatsherface, she is suffering from domestic abuse from the actor and he knocked off like two of her teeth at some point or something like that. In the recording, Gibson starts yelling and screaming at her, calling her all sorts of names, accusing her of cheating, and a whole bunch of nonsense. He even did like a gorilla/having your legs cut off without anaesthesia/Braveheart yell somewhere in there. In other words, Mel Gibson was like totally insane. Like, I don't think I've ever heard so many *beeps* on public radio/television before.

In my opinion, both parties in this shenanigan are stupid. It would be a different story if one side is like all sweet and nice and beautiful inside and out. But no! Mel Gibson is an asshole and whatsherface is a bitch!

She's getting older, her career is falling into shambles. She goes and hits it up with a man (whom by the way was married for 28 years or something prior to meeting her) and has a child with him to save her image and her bank account. She knew Gibson had aggressive tendencies, so if she really was willing to accept that crap, then she should probably be more cautious and shut her trap when she needs to in order to avoid any trouble.

Seeing as she was fully aware that the whole phone conversation was being recorded, I'm sure she did everything she could to provoke a violent verbal reaction (like we heard on the recording), while also ensuring that she seemed innocent and calm. Manipulative much?

Now don't get me wrong, domestic abuse is an incredibly serious matter. When I get married and I see signs of potential abuse from my future husband, I will immediately get a lawyer and get a divorce. I'm really not gonna stand for that shit, and neither should any woman (or man) out there. But as I've said before, this type of thing could have easily been avoided and handled at much more poised, mature, and undeafening manner.

I don't think it's necessary that she broadcasts this whole phone conversation to the world, and for him to blow up like that (instead of just hanging up on her per se), and for him to ditch his wife for that Botoxed bimbo.

Whoo... that was tiring. It is now time for me to CTFD.

No comments:

Post a Comment