Friday, June 5, 2009

Feel Good Playlist

Photo courtesy of: Photo Dictionary


Summer
is here.

School is OVER.

All there is left to do is enjoy the sun.

What better way to do it than with music that make you feel GREAT.

Olivia's Summer-Feel-Good Playlist Highlights:
(in no particular order)

1. Beautiful Day - U2

2. Build Me Up, Buttercup - The Foundations

3. Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) - The Pussycat Dolls

4. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye

5. I'll Be - Edwin McCain [my most favorite love song ever <3]

6. Rock 'N Roll All Nite - KISS

7. Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer

8. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

9. Under the Sea - Sebastian [The Little Mermaid Soundtrack]

10. We Got the Beat - The Go-go's

Ahh yes, 94 songs, 5.6 hours of pure heaven... It's gonna be a fun summer :)

(It sure beats the hour long Barney music medley I have to listen to on a day-to-day basis O_O)


1 comment:

  1. i'm sure all those songs are all dedicated to me and in some way, remind you of moments we have spent together ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete